Thursday, September 26, 2013

RIP Russell Morgan




Dear Family, loved ones and friends, here it is time again. To think about all the loss and feel the pain. Yet, I am here to tell you that I am with you in all you do. You may not see me but I am around, just listen, you'll here my sound. This is to say THANK YOU for not giving up on me.

I am waiting and watching over you, you just can't see. I am sorry that my loss still brings tears to your eyes. I HOPE that GOD dries the ones you have cried. Till the day that we meet again, my dear ones, I want you to feel no more sorrow. I am in your heart and always will be, in your future tomorrow.                                                    


The other day I was at your mom's house helping her and your dad. I needed to write something down so she gave me a lined note pad. My mind went blank at first, and I forgot what I was to do. Next thing I know Russels Family, these words were on the paper from Russell to you.
Once you read it you will know it's true what was written


TODAY it s 12 years since MY BODY has been gone. The other day I seen YOU feeling sad, crying in your chair at your home. I know you miss me Momma  but LISTEN, LOOK, SEE IN YOUR HEART I  am with you . I didn't mean to hurt you so much for I LOVED YOU  so. Even if by my actions I never let you know. I know now that my friends were not drugs. YOU were the one to REALLY SHOW ME MERCY, LOVE & gave me KISSES & HUGS. THANKFUL AM I to have had a MOTHER LIKE YOU. BLESSED were we (your 3 kids) there wasn't anything you wouldn't do. THANKFUL am I that YOU RAISED ME like you did. Even though there were troubled times with US when I was a KID. Tell DAD I was BLESSED that GOD sent him to you and that I LOVE HIM above all others. For with him, I grew up with my sister and brother. Don't FRET MOM and PLEASE don't WORRY about me. WE WILL MEET AGAIN ONE DAY, just relax and you'll see.  You have PRAYED for ALL of US to be saved and to BE WITH JESUS IN OUR HEARTS
. YOUR missing me mom but I am OK,  YOUR UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ME was something that couldn't be torn apart.I sent a guardian angel to watch over you on this Tuesday. Through them you will know I am not that very far away. Don't CRY MOMMA, I'M IN MY NEW HEAVENLY HOME. DON'T CRY FOR ME MOMMA, I AM NOT REALLY GONE. IN YOUR HEART YOUR LOVE FOR ME STILL LIVES LIKE A BEACON LIGHT.

I END THIS WITH A KISS ON THE CHEEK AND A HUG THAT WRAPS YOU WARM AND TIGHT.      

ALL MY LOVE,
 


 



 
 
 
 
 






Dear Family, loved ones and friends, here it is time again. To think about all the loss and feel the pain. Yet, I am here to tell you that I am with you in all you do. You may not see me but I am around, just listen, you'll here my sound. This is to say THANK YOU for not giving up on me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment