Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 17 : Thankful to Hold my HEAD HIGH

I like to hold my head up and be proud of who I am. Now matter one day to the next, I am always a true friend. It is sad that I can go into a town that doesn't know my name. They treat me like they've always knon me and are glad that I came.They are not rude, snide nor snobby. They are kind, compassionate and very friendly. We went to Staks Louisianna  for their MAYHAW FESTIVAL on 5-19-2012, a Saturday.
We enjoyed the sun, food, drinks, people and the music that had been playes. Not once during our visit were we made to feel unwelcome or that we didn't fit. There were old and young alike mingling with plenty of places to sit. There was an ONION MUM, CORN-DOG and ALLIGATORS on a STICK. If you wanted any of these you had to get one for they went very quick. There were cold drink, ice-cream and snow cones too. A little bit of everything for me and you. We are from a little town in Southeast Texas. MY FAMILY was BLESSED THAT SHELBY WARREN had INVITED US!!!  I not only got to dance and to sing. But also both of US have NEW WEDDING RINGS. They are not GOLD one but made of STAINLESS BANDS. WE BOTH ARE WEARING THEM ON OUR LEFT HANDS. Mine says my name <3 his. We had the money so we bought it. They have our name and were specially made. For on his is says his <3 my name.
Thank you EVERYONE that we met
YOU all made OUR ANNIVERSARY one we'll never FORGET!!!!


I like to hold my head up and be proud of who I am. Now matter one day to the next, I am always a true friend. Thankful that GOD made me to be who I am. GRATEFUL to have the family that I have.......

No comments:

Post a Comment