Sunday, November 18, 2012

Day 18:Thankful for MY GIFT

I have a gift that was BLESSED unto me.
So when words come, I have to write them for others to read.
My daughter said tonight that I am always writing things about every two hours.
I do it because I cannot change or it would make me sour.
The world is changing and turning at a very past pace.
That everyone forgets what is to be won at the end of this race.
It doesn't matter what material items you own.
It matters when someone was in need, the love to them that was shown.
It's not what you put in your mouth that in the end will hurt you.
It's your actions and the words that come out that proves the real truth.
You may think that you have it made while you just take.
GOD knows the real person on the inside like I do and you are fake.
There are many out there who think they are better than others.
What GOD thinks of this and what HE will do only makes me shudder.
I do not judge anyone or sit and let anyone else be judged.
WE ALL were created alike by GOD and were all made out of LOVE.
I live my life with what I have to the best of my ability.
GOD knows what is true and not and that truth will set me free.
What words are said can hurt and cannot be undone.
That is how I am raising my only daughter and only son.
So before you sit and judge someone or say things that are untrue, REMEMBER, it's not me you have to worry about because GOD is the only one in the end who will be judging you.
THIS IS NOT INTENDED FOR ANYONE OF MY FAMILY OR FRIENDS TO TAKE PERSONALLY BC THOSE THAT KNOW WHO I AM KNOW THAT I WAS NOT REFERRING TO YOU WHEN THIS WAS WRITTEN. BUT I KNOW THAT ALOT OF YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY, THAT IS WHY I SENT IT YOUR DIRECTION.....I LOVE YOU ALL AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment