Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 11: Thankful for Happy Veteran's Day

Veteran's Day 11-11-2011


                                               


So is MR. EARL SHAVER(2 times in ARMY & 1 time in MARINES): THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR YEARS TO OUR MILITARY..(Earl's dad, Earl and his son, Zachary have all SERVED)....much love from my husband and ME!!!!!   XOXOXo

TO ALL OUR VETERAN's:


You have not been forgotten by my family or I for all you have been through.We appreciate and honor all you have done, given up and all that is you.We do not have to worry about where we will lay our heads.Where as you never knew where you would sleep at night.THANKS TO YOU we are BLESSED to be able to sleep in our beds.You never knew if you would get rest or would have to fight. You would have to work whether it was night or day.You just PRAYED that GOD was protecting you and keeping you safe.Our FREEDOMS and LIBERTIES and what we hold dear  Were sacrificed by many through SWEAT, BLOOD and TEARS.We have been grateful to call this COUNTRY our home.While many of you end up homeless while you were gone.For in their lives, there are many who are ungrateful for what's been done.They forget about ALL the FAMILIES that have lost mothers, fathers daughters and sons.There are those who paid the ultimate sacrifice.So you could sleep safely in your bed at night.We need to live everyday and treat OUR VETS with RESPECT.To them we owe many THANKS and each and every breath.For you see, without  those who gave some and those who gave all.You do not have the right to be here or to be standing that tall.For those who are no longer here but have passed on, may your MEMORY and LEGACY forever be remembered while you are gone.For those who are still abroad and fighting to till this day,May GOD PROTECT YOU and safely bring you home, I PRAY!!You have not been forgotten by my family or I for all you have been through.WE APPRECIATE AND HONOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE, GIVEN UP AND ALL THAT IS YOU!!!


HONORING   MY BROTHER, my nephew-Zachary, my family friend Mr. Ear Shaver,my Uncle Bubba, my cousin-JR,Mr. LD Bellamy and his sons  David & Will, my friend Toni's son-Griff,  so many more that I will ad them in the comments section as I get to them

   remembering those that have passed on: my dad's brother-James   and my uncle Terry, 
thank you for GIVING YOUR ILFE for OURS: Ryan Russell Berg










Earl Shaver's DAD- NAVY

my COUSIN JAMES -ARMY




my NEPHEW ZACHARY-NAVY
DRU & MARINES
LD BELLAMY

Mr. Earl Shaver beginning of the GULF WAR off the IVORY COAST OF AFRICA



RAEGAN-MARIENS
RHYAN-MARINES

DAVID-AIRFORCE

Sommer's SON-CODY
Earl's son Zachary-graduation from Air Force

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU: Rhyan Droddy, Raegan Droddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sommer Roy
    So very thankful for all that have served, still serve, & all of the family members attached to these great people! Today we honor you & give to you our most profound Thanks! Special thanks & thinking of our Awesome Adopted son Cody Utsler today..We Love you & are SO very proud of you! ♥ — with Jean-Sebastien Roy.

    ReplyDelete