Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 12: THANKFUL FOR MY OWN PIECE of HEAVEN



Thank you GOD for my own piece of HEAVEN that you gave to me back then.

WE both TREASURE EACH OTHER WE HONOR the VOWS we took when we placed these bands.




wrote: 5-10-2012
Sitting here listening to music with you
Words come to me so write them is what I do
In case something ever happens to either you or me
I am reminding you of what we share to leave you our legacy
When we met you seen my loving soul through my green eyes
For they are our windows to our souls and cannot be disguised
Your love reached out and captured my heart
So much that YOU PROMIED ME DEATH TIL US PART
We had sorrow and pain over these years
Yet, we've always comforted each other even through tears
Threre's been many times of happiness and laughter
I knre you were sent by GOD for he knew what I was after
WHen I first met you  in 1994 and we danced on the SIlsbee VFW dance floor
YOU took my breath away and left me wanting more.

wrote: 5-14-2012

I love you now as you love me in the year 2012 this 14th day of May
Seventeen years ago, we said our vows and promised our love to each other on this day
This was the day my grandmother gave me to marry
So we stood out on Droddy hill before, GOD, friends and our family
She graced OUR LIVES when we became man and wife and said "I DO"
She knew my heart and seen on the inside just how much I LOVED YOU
I am so very glad, for you and me, that she did this
For I wouldn't want another man to be the FATHER of my kids
Now, our BABIES are almost grown
Next thing we know, they will marry and go away from home
We have shared some good and bad times, alot of happiness and some tears
But NEVER ONCE have WE GIVEN UP on EACH OTHER and of these years
Once or twice we have been without a job or any income which has caused some sorrow
Yet, what GOD brought together and made as one with love will weather all of OUR TOMORROWS







I know that now that BOTH of MY GRANDPARENTS are watching over us from above
For on this day 67 years ago this was also the day THEY gave THEIR VOWS of LOVE





















There are things we could go back and change or be undone
Yet, I wouldn't have become the MOTHER of OUR DAUGHTER and OUR SON
So there's NOTHING over these years that I would EVER CHANGE or REDO
For back when I was LOST and NEEDED to be LOVED, GOD SENT ME YOU!!!!
THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME AND CHANGING MY NAME 17 years ago on this day
YOU are my LOVE, my LIFE, and my TRUE FRIENDS in each and every way.





5-14-2011 16th wedding anniversary


When our eyes met for the very first time,
my heart skipped a beat and stilled the hands of time.
I seen our future when our lips first met.
All other lovers, you made my mind forget.
I felt all of my fears fade away.
 Especially when you asked me to stay.
Who would have thought that 16 years down the line,
 I would still be THANKING GOD that he made you  mine.
You touched my soul and made me feel whole.
That you are with me and on my mind where ever I may go.
We rarely disagree, argue and we never fight.
 I know I always have your arms around me when I go to bed at night.
Just to remind others that DREAMS and PRAYERS do come true.
WE are living proof because when I PRAYED, GOD sent me you.





I AM THANKFUL FOR MY OWN PIECE OF HEAVEN THAT GOD GAVE TO ME
WE ARE NOT ONLY FRIENDS AND LOVERS BUT WILL BE LEAVING OUR OWN
                                    SEEDS OF MEMORIES

No comments:

Post a Comment