Friday, November 23, 2012

Day 23: Thankful for MY CHILDREN

Dear My Children


 I made aquaintances when I was in school and I grew up to learn that the majority were unkind and just plain fools.
The ones that were meant to be TRUE FRIENDS of mine, have always been their for me I have learned in time.
I remembering growing up and being a kid for I have learned from what’s been done. So I am writing asking YOU, MY GOD, TO BLESS AND PROTECT MY DAUGHTER AND MY SON.
 My chidren are an extention of ME, MYSELF and I and the values I was taught will LIVE ON after I have died. I know that they will turn out just fine because they are SPECIAL, THEY ARE JUST MINE.
IF MY CHILD IS EVER RUDE, UGLY OR JUST UNKIND, THAT IS NOT EXCEPTABLE TO ME. I WAS TAUGHT TO RESPECT THOSE THAT RESPECT YOU and That is how they will be.
To those who have ever been to my child as mentioned that my child should never do, You ought to be ASHAMED b/c that’s not what GOD expects from you.
To those who have embraced MY CHILDREN with KIND HEARTS and OPEN SOULS I truelly believe that God will BLESS YOU in your life and all of your goals.
SCHOOL IS ALWAYS TOUGHER THAN IT MAY SEEM BUT IT IS THERE TO TEACH YOU HOW TO BUILD YOUR DREAMS.
I LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART AND PRAY THAT GOD BLESSES YOU IN ALL THAT LIFE THROWS YOUR WAY. JUST HOLD YOUR HEAD HELD HI for GOD gave you YOUR NAME.
ALWAYS REMEMBER:
GOD DOESN’T GIVE YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN HANDLE AND EACH HOUR OF EVERY DAY IS JUST A STEPPING STONE.
ME, DADDY, AND YOUR SIBLING HAVE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR YOU AND WITH THAT AND GOD’S GUIDANCE, FRIENDS MAY COME AND GO BUT YOU ARE NEVER ALONE.
NEVER LET YOUR HEART GIVE YOU ANY DOUBTS ABOUT MY LOVE, FOR YOU ARE WHAT I BREATHE AND LIFE FOR.
 I AM SO VERY PROUD OF THE ANGELS GOD SENT JUST FOR ME I COULD NOT ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE.
YOU  are my world and when one is upset, I try to see what's the matter.
My ELDEST is a HANDSOME young MAN that I believe with all of my heart has a GREAT FUTURE ahead of him .
MY BABY, is the LIGHT of MY LIFE and has a HEART of GOLD!!! Plus(yes, I am prejudiced)SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL YOUNG PERSON OUT THERE INSIDE & OUT BY ANY MEANS. They both are extentions of ME so therefor, I know how their hearts can be hurt by others and how they can hold in how they feel.
GOD PLEASE PROTECT THEM bc I cannot always be there all the time even though you gave them to me to do this. I LOVE YOU BOTH WITH ALL OF MY BEING and I AM ALWAYS, ALWAYS HERE FOR BOTH OF YOU!!! (never doubt that)


My Son,
I do not know yet, what I am going to say
But I do know I will love you with all of my heart until my dying day
Now that this has been said and done
I now want to wish a HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomy only son
For 16 years I have been your mother
In the year 1996 on the 24th day of January
This world was BLESSED that you were born to me
YOur daddy was helping make my dreams come true
For without him I would never of had you
Yet, I also have to thank the LORD above
For HE's the one who sent you to me to love
YOU have a very KIND, COMPASSIONATE and CARING SOUL
YOUR SMILE brightens peoples lives no matter where you go
I know what you have been through while living in this place
Because I am the one to give you hugs and see the tears slide down your face
The people who have been mean and treated you wrong
Do not realize they aren't defeating you but they are making you strong
As you get older there is going to be much love but also more strife
Yet, YOU are NEVER ALONE, GOD is always in your heart and is guiding you through life
YOUR DADDY and I are watching you grow and to provide for you the best we can
TO LOVE you, KEEP YOU SAFE as you grow into a RESPECTABLE YOUNG MAN
WE TAHNK YOU DEAR LORD for these past 16 years with you
WE also PRAY that with OUR LOVE and PRAYERS ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE
Now you know how we feel and it has been said and done
Let me once again say WE ARE PROUD to CALL YOU OUR SON!!!!






My Dear DAUGHTER,
Back on May 3rd in the year 1997
My FAMILY became somplete
GOD sent me a pink bundle from HEAVEN
SHE was a peice of my husband and I, so unique
Now is the year 2012 and the 3rd day of May
YOU are turning into a very sweet young lady
WE may not agree all the time on any given day
Yet, until the day I die, YOU will always be my BABY
People say you look like me and I feel so glad
For LOVE and BEAUTY are VIRTUES that you see in your face
When I met and married the man who became your dad
I know that GOD was watching over us and we had HIS MERCY and GRACE
You have BLESSED OUR LIVES for going on 15 years
That I would not give up for any others
WE have SMILED, FROWNED, LAUGHED, and SHED SAD and HAPPY tears
Yet, there will never be anyone who LOVES YOU like US, your FATHER and MOTHER
As you GROW, LEANR, and start to SPREAD YOUR WINGS
You may at times feel as if YOU ARE ALONE
Don't fret, MY WONDERFUL CHILD, for what LIFE MAY BRING
For GOD's got your back and WITH US YOU ALWAYS have a HOME
Now that I have written this, I PRAY it TOUCHES YOUR HEART and SOUL
YOU are in OUR THOUGHTS as we go throughout our days
With each passing hour, day and week WE get a little older
But on this 3rd day of May in the year 2012, WE CELEBRATE YOUR 15th BIRTHDAY
Just wanting you to know how GRATEFUL and THANKFUL I AM that YOU WERE BORN TO ME



No comments:

Post a Comment