Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 6: Thankful for My Father Time

Father Time has taught me to take my time on this earth.
 For only GOD has the right to sit in judgement of your worth.


There's only one time YOU should ever say GOODBYE. For, YOU always plan on living and seeing someone later. When YOU are not here any more but up in the sky, It's too late to say "Afterwhile crocodile, or See YOU LATER, Alligator.







I was LIVING on and driving this same highway  in Southeast Texas a long time ago
One day I saw a sign along the railroad tracks  that read "Jesus' Grocery Store"I asked my GRAND-FATHER TIME would he care to go inside to take a look.MY GRAND- FATHER loves HIS CHILDREN for his LIFE is an OPEN book.As we got a little closer, the door opened wide.And when I came to myself, I was standing on the insideI saw a host of angels, they were standing every where. One handed me a basket and said "My child, shop with care. "Everything a Christian needed was in that Grocery Store. And all you couldn't carry you could come back the next day for more. First I got some PATIENCE and LOVE that was in the same row.Further down was UNDERSTANDING, you need that everywhere you go
I got a box or two of WISDOM, a bag of FAITH
I couldn't miss that HOLY GHOST for it was all over the place
I went to get some STRENGHTH and COURAGE to help me run this race
My basket was getting full but I remembered I needed some GRACE
I didn't forget SALVATION, for salvation that was free
SO I tried to get enough to save both YOU and ME
As I went up the aisle I saw PRAYER and I just had to put that in
FOr I knew when I stepped outside, I would run right into sin
PEACE and JOY were plentiful, they were on the last shelf
SONG and PRAISE were hanging near, so I helped myslef
Then, I said to the Angel, "Now how much do WE owe?"
They just smiled and said , "Just take them everywhere that you ever go."
Again I smiled at him and said, "Really, how much do WE owe?"
They then SMILED at me SINCERELY and said:
                        "JESUS PAID YOUR BILL A LONG TIME AGO"



My GRAND-FATHER-TIME taught me to treasure what I am BLESSED with for one day it could be gone.
Like when twice my house burned in a fire and on that day HE found that he had CANCER OF THE BONE.







I was only 13 years old back on that day in 1987, when HIS FATHER TIME called HIS NAME in HEAVEN. Yet, I remember what he taught me. He taught me to be who I am, A TRUE LADY.


My body was born to this earth only 38 years ago.
Yet, my soul is much older than most will ever know.
When I was younger I did things that I should not do.
Cannot I say the same things about YOU??
I have lied, YES, I can admit.
I am wiser now so I have no guilt.
I also had been known to steal if I wanted something for mine.
Yet, the consequences hurt when I could not sit on my behind.
I have put no other god above my HEAVENLY FATHER.
I have always tried to be the best daughter.
I have no graven images or try not to take his name in vain.
That is oh so hard in our present time and day.
I cannot say that I go to church to keep the Sabbath day holy.
I hold my church with my BIBLE and family with me.
I have honored my mother and father as was asked to be done.
Not only by my words and actions but by the birth of their granddaughter and grandson.
One that I always have followed and forever will,
Began with the two words THOU SHALL and ended with NOT KILL.
It is hard being a married person and be a perfect being.
But committing adultery is something that I have never considered doing.
I shall not bear false witness against my neighbor.
For one day, I might need the friendship or help of him or her.
And finally,  I do not covet anything that anyone owns.
MY HUSBAND, GOD and my CHILDREN are MY HEART ad where I make my home.
As long as I know I am a CHILD OF GOD and that JESUS gave HIS life for ME,
I know I will be SAVED of ALL MY SINS and that I have a place in HEAVEN for eternity.



 Speak to others like they should to you. Do unto others as they are also supposed to do. Life your life without any regrets and treasure every MEMORY you do make. For one day, you too, my child, OUR FATHER TIME will also take.








( I may not go to church as some of you do, doesn't make me less of a CHRISTIAN than any of you.I did ateend church with my GRANDFATHER in OUR HOMETOWN many years ago. Yet, to this day, HIS MEMORY isn't anything that anyone remembers. The fact that you sit in judgement of me, only makes me realize why ALL of this is FREE. Jesus paid the price of SIN so that WE ALL could be saved. He did this for US so that we may live to see another day.   After you read this and go along your merry way. Just remember that JESUS DIED FOR US ALL and for EVERYONE I DO PRAY!!!!!) 




Fatso posted on her Facebook page on 11-3-2012
..One thing I miss most in life is not being able to talk to my Dad how I wish I could have a conversation with him and ask him his advise. It makes me sad that I can not remember the sound of his voice.
Gwen James : I know you already know what he would say because hes in your heart,just listen, love you
Fatso : Thank you Gwen James love you too. Luv you too Big K
Big K :  YES, GIGI....we just have to LISTEN bc they are here for us.... XOXOXOXO
Big K :) Fatso<3
John LeJunie  :   WE all miss him...I was so blessed to meet him.


PROVERBS 1:7-10; the fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge and discipline. Listen GOD's CHILD to your FATHERS instructions and don't reject your mother's techings for they will be a garland around your head and a gold chain around your neck. 2:1-3  MY CHILD if SINNERS entice you do not be persuaded. MY CHILD if you accept my words and store my commandmetns within you, listening closely to wisdom and directing your heart to understanding. 2-5:6; then you will understand the FEAR of the LORD; for the LORD gives WISDOM, yet, from HIS MOUTH come knowledge and understanding. 3-5:6; TRUST in the LORD with all of your heart and do not rely on YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING. Think about HIM in all your ways and HE will guide YOU on the right paths..
                                    8-27-2009


SEEDS of MEMORIES,
 There are two types of people in this world.
  1.) THE KIND WHO ARE HAPPY WITH FATHER TIME and WITH WHO THEY ARE, HAPPY   WITH WHAT THEY HAVE AND WHERE THEY ARE GOING.And then YOU have:    2.) THE KIND WHO ARE SO UNHAPPY IN THEIR OWN LIVES THAT  UNLESS THEY CAN MAKE OTHER MISERABLE IN THEIR  LIVES, THEY GOT   TO MAKE SOMETHING UP OR COME UP WITH SOMETHING TO DO TO SOMEONE.
  I AM BLESSED TO BE #1 WITH YOU.






 I will keep you in my prayers and I LOVE YOU for I will always
 UP UNTIL THE VERY END THAT WE SHOULD EVER PART WAYS.
So until then I have to say LATER!!!!!!!

IN JESUS NAME                                                         AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment