Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 7: Thankful for My Mother Nature



SHE was little only 5 foot tall?  It's been 15 years since I have seen her it's hard to recall. With and in the FAMILY TREE, she left behind some kinds of seeds.
I AM GRATEFUL TO BE PART OF HER LEGACY!!!





MOTHER NATURE  is such a beautiful LADY...WE should all treasure the PEACEFULLNESS SHE brings....Lately I have been thinking about myPAWPAW &  NANNY     Then I find a DIME and I realize I was BLESSED  to have PART OF HER IN ME!!!!!!
 this PICTURE reminds me of her    

                    SHE LOVED FIERCELY and HER FAMILY WITH ALL HER MIGHT!!!!!  
SHE MIGHT HAVE BEEN LITTLE BUT SHE WOULD MAKE YOU TAKE FLIGHT!!!!!!

MY MOTHER NATURE taught me to LOVE and be ME. Not how others thought I SHOULD BE!!!
I was taught from the time I was a baby. I AM NOT ONLY A WOMAN BUT A LADY!!! Yes, I do falter and some times I am wrong.Yet, I treat others as WE ALL SHOULD ALL LONG

I know that SHE's GUIDING US and
I know that she's sending US her LOVE.
For these words were written in
MEMORY of HER
and
SHE's watching from above.
xoxo   RIP NANNY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment