Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 9: Thankful for GiGi's Seed of Memories

YOU have been a part of OUR FAMILY for 15 years of OUR LIVES
Not only as my AUNT but my mom's youngest brother's wife
THANK YOU for LOVING my UNCLE beyond belief
When he needed LOVE, COMFORT, and COMPASSION, you didn't leave
HE had a stroke, was in a coma, and would never be the same
You had what was needed to help him and for 6 yeras you've had the same last name
Now, I know that YOU have shed many tears
For YOU havebeen through alot over these years
You give more of yourself to him than alot of others
I was BLESSED that you MARRIED my MOM's BABY BROTHER
On his birthday you gave him your heart and said "I DO"
We are THANKFUL for this union and grateful for you
For, without you in his life, he might not still be living
THANK YOU GWEN for all you've done and your unselfish giving
I know our LOVED LOST ONES are looking down form above
As I write this to you, it's filled with mine and their love
On this day, I tried to tell you how much you meant to me
HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY my dear AUNT GWEN who we know as GiGi
You will never, ever know what it means to this girl
To still have MY UNCLE JAMES and YOU in my world
MAY on THIS DAY, YOU TRUELY be BLESSED
For what FAMILY  WE have now is THE BEST of THE BEST




all my love

No comments:

Post a Comment