Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 13: Thankful for Sisters and Brothers

Though I only  have ONE SIBLING from MY BIOLOGICALfather and mother.
THANK YOU MY DEAR LORD for giving me so MANY SISTERS and BROTHERS.






Sitting here typing away, there are somethings I feel I need to say to you.. I am not the only one who feels the way I do. There's no-one else to turn to except YOU, DEAR LORD. This is the time for everyone to PRAY. That you may live to see another day. The world is turning into a tortured zone. That with time it's getting worse than anyone's ever seen or known.

During my short time I have been living on this earth, I have seen too much with my weary eyes.  My house burning to the ground,my parents divorce, brother's incaceration, children's bullying I had lost everything twice to a fiery demise. Not to mention the abuse I went through from others and by my own  father. That is something that should never happen to anyone's daughter. I have lost MANY LOVED ones from 1974 to 2012. Yet, I know they are watching over me still so I won't dwell. There are things I cannot remember and things I can from being a kid. Somewhere along the way though I learned from everything I did. Like when I was told not to ride my bicycle to my uncles or that your not supposed to jump on the bed, I chipped my front tooth flipping over the bike when my baby doll got caught in the spokes and I have a scar on my face to permenantly remind me of the metal ceiling fan I bent with my head.

(This is the time for everyone to PRAY. That you may live to see another day. The world is turning into a tortured zone. During my time,  it's getting worse than anyone's ever seen or known.
God really does listen & answers prayers!)
Hurricane Sandy just SLAMMED into the    part of the UNITED STATES TODAY. ALL we can do as a One NATION UNDER GOD is to PRAY!! There so many UNMISTAKABLE signs that GOD's hand played a part in this. MANY MANY LOVED ONES ARE KNOWN LOST AND THOUSANDS are going to be missed. I am listening to the NATIONAL NEWS on my TV.  I cannot believe what I hear or see. Looking through articles on the web, I am still in SHOCK.
If YOU can get PAST YOUR GREED, SELFISHNESS, ENVY, AND COVETNESS you could hear GOD's knock. NOw I am not going to get all PREACHY on you for some don't feel this way. (For, you all I can do is PRAY!)
But along the way I will mention JESUS.....FOR OUR COUNTRY is really going to need ALL OF US!!!!!!)
Hurricane Katrina landed on August twenty-ninth the year 2005, there were THOUSANDS that lost their lives. It was a devastating storm that many never thought of. There were MILLIONS that were looking for their loved ones. Some were doing the best they could but in another state. Others NEVER left or tried to leave from the NEW ORLEANS are until it was way too late. Now, that Is all I am going to say about this storm for everyone has heard it before. Yet, another example of a knock on OUR NATIONS DOOR.
Some of the most recent events that I also know you did with your own hand was to send the  earthquake and Tsunami that  rocked Japan. Thousands are still missing and many more are known dead. There's nowhere for the survivors to go because that wave completely cleared the land. They will rebuild and they will know how to pull through. For they know they must keep the FAITH and BELIEVE in YOU. You also sent the big wave the hit Haiti and killed thousands there. WHAT DID WE DO, WE WENT TO YOU IN PRAYER.
On September 13, 2008 a storm named Ike was more powerful than anyone believed. It floated cars and took away homes. It sent marsh grasses and animals into places they shouldn’t be. This storm not only destroyed our town, but it turned all  of our smiling faces into depressed frowns. It turned many houses inside out. You could swim from one  end of town to the other without a doubt. It made many wonder about things they lost. Yet, they made it through with their lives. We are THANKFUL that we are still here and say THANK YOU for every new day that passes by. We may have lost things of material value that we think we need to survive. Yet, when the times were tough and few felt defeated, we were on each others sides. You lost a little and I lost a lot. But we helped each other with what we got. Four years have gone by and people are still rebuilding. Though they may have a long way to go. It is hard on everyone hurt by the storm but we amile and son’t let any of it show. Here it is time to give THANKS once again for all we have received. We will rebuild and be better than before on that you you can BELIEVE IN SOUTHEST TEXAS.

I once was BLIND but now I see. For there was also a time in my life that HE was there with me. I am a SURVIVOR of SEXUAL ABUSE when I was a child. Yet, JESUS was with me holding my hand so that I didn't turn wild. I am forever THANKFUL and GRATEFUL that GOD sent HIM to ME. For I once was BLIND but now I do see.(Dear Jesus,I know that I have gone through more things than this and you have always pulled me through. That's why I know in my heart that as I typed, these words are not from me but they are coming from YOU.....)









I am an ANGEL sent from above sending you a message of PEACE, UNITY, and LOVE.
I was born to a WORLD that some are real and some are fake;
While I learned to give of myself, the others learned to take.
They rarely give of theirselves unless they will gain.
And for that, they all should be ashamed.
Now here I am with less than any of you?
And you want ME to be true?
That is only something GOD can decide.
And if you do not believe, you had better hide.
For the time has come to let HIM in, to make your enemies into friends.
Because when the time is near and finally come,
DO YOU WANT TO BE ASKED:               WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??
We are going to make a PRAYER chain to SEND all over the world. You can add your own lessons learned or memories that HE has helped pulled you through.  As you press like and begin to share, you have just sent up another PRAYER....... 

Though I ONLY HAVE ONE SIBLING FROM MY BIOLOGICAL FATHER & MOTHER.
THANK YOU MY DEAR LORD for giving me so MANY SISTERS and BROTHERS.

SO PLEASE HAVE HOPE FAITH  LOVE AND ALSO PRAY for WE NEED GOD TO BLESS THE USA!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment