Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 14: Thankful for PEN to PAPER

I cannot help  myself
Putting Pen to Paper it happens everytime
I put PEN to PAPER and I could write forever
From writing poems, a "in memory of"  or to just writing a letter


I do not think about what I am going to write nor say
I just put pen to papaer and I let GOD guide my way
So when I read it, I am very touched
For if and when I write something I mean it very much
When I was younger, I jumped into a ceiling fan and cut my head
If it wasn't for GOD's LOVE and my GUARDIAN ANGEL I would be dead
Yet, I am not and have been very BLESSED to live my life
Not only to have loved the family GOD's given me but being a mother and a wife

I cannot help myself
Putting Pen to Paper it happens everytime
I do not thnink about what I am ging to write nor say
I just put PEN to PAPER and let GOD guide my way


THANK YOU GOD for showing me where and when to begin
MOST especially THANK YOU GOD for that paper and pen

No comments:

Post a Comment