Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 15:Thankful for MY FATSO




YOU are an EXTENTION of my FAMILY TREE
I have always been BLESSED to have you here with me       
Though YOU  don't get much CREDIT for what you do
There are others who wouldn't be here if it had not been for you
YOU are a NURSE who TAKES CARE of OTHERS
At the same time, you are a SISTER to my MOTHER
There are many who have been in and graced my life
THANKFUL when UNCLE DANO made you his wife
This way you had someone to share your love with
Besides all of us, who were your family, but also YOUR KIDS

Thirty eight  years ago I was born into this world.
Way back then you were considered my AUNT when I was a little girl.
There are seventeen years that seperate YOU & ME.
I would never change a thing because this is how it was meant to be.
Over these years I have grown from a child to a lady
       AND IT IS TIME FOR ME TO TELL THE WORLD,
that MY FATSO is not just a wonderful AUNT and SISTER
       but she saved my life when I was a girl.
I know in my heart that night I took them pills as a child
       that I may not come back alive.Yet, I did and have lived since then.
THANK YOU for always being by my side.

MY GRANDPARENTS taught me to do unto others as they should do unto you.
And to help someone from the goodness of my heart and my dreams will come true.
So I am THANKING YOU for not only the "materialistic" support
      that I know you helped with back then.
But also THANK YOU for ALWAYS and FOREVER remaining
                       MY TRUE FRIEND!!!!!

THANK YOU, my AUNT , who is known as FATSO....
YOU really aren't anymore, so way to go
I AM THANKFUL & BLESSED to be a branch of your FAMILY TREE
YET, FOREVER GRATEFUL and HONORED that FATSO belongs to ME!!

HOPING that this BRIGHTENS YOUR DAY                   
and that YOU know for YOU, I AM PRAYING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment